Speaking of pho Vietnam, we definitely have to mention pho restaurants in Hanoi, where there are pho restaurants with a long history, associated with the development and thousand years history of the capital Hanoi. Here, with Phongchongmatuy.com.vn, learn about the best Pho Vietnam restaurants in Hanoi.
1. Pho Thin pho Vietnam restaurant in Hanoi
Address: 13 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Average price: 65,000 VND/bowl
Opening hours: 6:00-21:00
Pho Thin is a pho Vietnam restaurant with a history of up to 30 years, coming to Pho Thin, tourists will not have many choices because Pho Thin only serves 1 noodle dish, but there are still many guests come to eat including the local people living around there.
Pho Thin has created its own unique feature in the way of processing, the beef is very elaborately processed, thinly sliced and stir-fried with many different spices that only the restaurant knows. With its special way of making pho Thin, it gives Pho Vietnam bowls its own unique flavors that normal pho restaurants do not have.
The broth at the Thin noodle restaurant is a bit cloudy, a bit fatty, customers often eat this pho with chili sauce and garlic vinegar to enhance the flavor of the bowl of pho.
As for the space of Pho Thin, this is a Pho restaurant on Lo Duc street, which is a Pho Vietnam restaurant with an old townhouse style in a small area, pho processing area placed outside, tables in the dining room. This noodle soup is also quite simple. Although the restaurant is small and the space is not too special, but with the delicious taste of this Vietnamese noodle bowl, this restaurant is always very crowded.
2. Ganh Hang Chieu Pho – Night Pho Vietnam
• Address: 4 Hang Ma, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 40,000 – 50,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 3:00 – 6:00
Pho Ganh Hang Chieu is also one of the famous Pho Vietnam restaurants in Hanoi, this noodle restaurant is visited by a lot of locals even though it opens from 3am to 6am and sometimes it’s close early due to out of stock.
If in the cold weather of Hanoi, tourists enjoy a bowl of Pho Ganh Hang Chieu with the warmth of a bowl of pho, it will definitely be great.
Pho Ganh Hang Chieu is one of the oldest Pho Vietnam restaurants and has been opened for nearly 30 years, and during that time the restaurant was still simple, no need the signboard but always crowded.
3. Pho Bat Dan is a must-visit Pho Vietnam restaurant
• Address: 49 Bat Dan, Cua Dong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 40,000 – 50,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 6:00 to 10:00 and 18:00 to 20:30
Pho Bat Dan is a Pho Vietnam restaurant located on Bat Dan street, this is the oldest pho restaurant in Hanoi, the restaurant is very crowded, you will be overwhelmed by the long queue of seats. Bat Dan Pho restaurant is delicious because the broth is passed down from generation to generation, the broth and many esoteric spices make Pho Bat Dan have a distinct sweet taste.
Pho restaurant is open to welcome guests in the morning and evening, tourists who have the opportunity to come to Hanoi must definitely visit this Pho Vietnam restaurant.
4. Pho No. 10 Ly Quoc Su, Hanoi Vietnam
• Address: 10 Ly Quoc Su, Hoang Minh Giam, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 70,000 – 100,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 6:00 – 21:00
Another famous Pho Vietnam restaurant not only in Vietnam but also in foreign newspapers is Pho Ly Quoc Su, it’s also visited by Korean President Moon Jae-in.
Pho Ly Quoc Su has been developed into a chain of pho restaurants in Vietnam, but its origin is still number 10 Ly Quoc Su. Pho Ly Quoc Su has special flavors, the broth is formed from simmering the bones, so it gives the broth a very delicious taste.
The beef at Pho Ly Quoc Su is also carefully selected, always fresh and delicious, each bowl of pho has a lot of beef, visitors coming here to eat a bowl of Pho Ly Quoc Su can be full until noon.
5. Pho Suong – Hanoi’s delicious Pho Vietnam restaurant with wine sauce
• Address: 24, Trung Yen Alley, Dinh Liet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 55,000 VND/bowl or more
• Opening hours: 5:30 to 11:00 and 16:30 to 21:30
Unlike the four Pho Vietnam restaurants above, pho Suong is a pho restaurant with wine sauce in Hanoi, PhoSuong was formed in the 30s of the last century and is still a place that attracts a lot of tourists to this day, and also local people.
Pho here has many dishes such as rare, ripe, tendon, wine sauce… and the best dish here is pho with wine sauce.
The bowl of pho at Pho Suong includes a lot of fresh beef, very tender and delicious, attracting many food lovers in Hanoi that cannot fail to mention.
6. Nguyet Chicken Pho – The best Hanoi chicken pho restaurant
• Address: 5B Phu Doan, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 40,000 VND – 90,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 6:00 to 10:00 and 17:00 to 6:00
Chicken Nguyet Pho is a pho restaurant in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, this is a Pho Vietnam restaurant that you must also visit when you come to Hanoi, it’s only open in the morning and at night, this place is very popular, said to be the best pho restaurant in the old town.
Chicken Nguyet Pho restaurant has a mixed noodle dish that is the best seller, the noodles are little bit chewy and not broken, along with just enough seasoning to penetrate the chicken to give a bowl of pho a delicious flavor, will be hard to forget.
7. Khoi Hoi beef pho restaurant– delicious Hanoi beef noodle restaurant
• Address: 50C Hang Vai, Hang Bo, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Average price: 60,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 6:00 to 21:30
A good Pho Vietnam restaurant in Hanoi’s old quarter is Khoi Hoi beef pho, located at the lychee shop, the beef noodle restaurant is visited by many gourmets in Hanoi every morning, famous throughout the old town, with its own unique flavor in the broth. This is definitely a Pho Vietnam restaurant not to be missed when visiting Hanoi.
8. Pho Cuong – Famous Pho restaurant in Hanoi
• Address: 23 Hang Muoi, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietname
• Average price: 25,000 VND – 35,000 VND/bowl
• Opening hours: 6:30 to 22:00
Pho Cuong in Hang Muoi street is a noodle restaurant originating from Nam Dinh, Cuong Pho restaurant has a reasonable price, but the pho here is no less delicious than other pho restaurants, the ingredients used in a bowl of Pho Vietnam is always guaranteed to be fresh and is taken daily.